Saturday, February 21, 2009

know your chip chip hurray's member vol.3


my empty battery

My Empty Battery is a chiptune performer from Klang, Selangor, Malaysia. He started his journey when his friend, Fahmi encouraged him to listen to chip music. My Empty Battery became more interested into this music when he saw JW86’s myspace. At the beginning, he felt not confident to become a chiptune artist. But when he saw, his friend, Mikrochip no32 got great feedback from others listener, My Empty Battery become more serious to explore this new exciting sound.

Like other Malaysian chiptuner, My Empty Battery hope that this chip music will have their own fans around Malaysia.

events and show includes colourama'08, road bloc at aimen's place.

to check his stuff click the link below
http://www.myspace.com/myemptybattery

No comments: